A Country Girl's Thoughts on Life.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

♥Julie and Julia♥

Okay So, I have been Absent for a few days. And no I wasn't Playing Hooky. ;) Okay, maybe I was......Or Maybe Not. You will never know. ;) 


This Blog is My Julie/Julia Project. I saw the movie on accident, because we had a free subscription to STARZ from our cable company the first month. {Which by the way, I thought was pretty sweeeet. hehe}
When I had read about it in Magazines, I was like, "That looks like SUCH a dumb movie" BOY was I wrong. I mean wrong as two left feet. This Movie has a 5 STAR rating. If you haven't watched it, then I suggest you get your little hiney up right this second and GET IT! {okay maybe not THIS second, you should finish my blog first. hehe}

I watched the movie, and I understood it. I understood Julie, who felt like she had nothing on her life to account for. It was the same old mundane routine. She wanted something to look forward to. She wanted to be held accountable. 
And Julia, Geeee Wilikers I LOVE Julia Childs. And Meryl Streep was the best actress to portray her! ♥

This blog is my JULIE/JULIA project. Where I will give you a book review, a movie review, a restaurant review, REVIEWS of all SORTS! hehe And Even Glimpse's into my life. 
I think I have one Faithful Reader, and it is my Best Friend From Canada. And she is the BOMB DIGGETY.
Yeahhhhh I just said the Bomb Diggety. 


So now that I have explained my reasoning of Blogging. I have some catch-up work to do. Two more Blogs my darlings.

A Country Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment