A Country Girl's Thoughts on Life.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

TV Addictions.

Okay so it is the new year and I am going to try to Blog at LEAST once a month. We will see how long that last's ;)
I thought I would share with you our (Mine and my husband's) Favorite TV Shows. ♥ Hopefully you will become as addicted as we are. hehe

1. (a) Law and Order. 
YES. YES. We are Law and Order Fanatics. We love the Original Show, I mean who cannot love Jerry Orbach? We were so sad after 20 years it was canceled but HEY 20 years is a GOOOD RUN for a TV Show.

1.(b) We love Law and Order Special Victims Unit, Stabler and Benson, Are amazing. Pure AMAZING.

1. (c)  Law and Order Criminal Intent. Bobby Goren will forever be our favorite Detective EVER. The Show will NOT be the same without him. :/


2. Criminal Minds. I find this show addicting like potato chips. You can't have just one. ;) 


3. The Closer. 3 words.  Brenda Lee Johnson.

4. Pretty Little Liars. I mean who can resist a conspiracy teenage clique. I know we cannot. ;)

 5. Make it or Break it. Yes I am a gymnastics junkie, but a side of drama along with it is just what the Doc ordered. ;)



6. Justified. Yes this is the closest thing to a Modern John Wayne we could find.


7. Desperate Housewives. Ahh this show is like eating Chocolate. Addicting but oh so yummy. ♥


8. Rizzoli and Isles. One of the newest Detective Shows. But one of our newest Favorites. ♥


9. Bones. Dr.Brennan and Booth. MHMMM. YES. ♥


10. Southland. Most gritty Addiction EVER.

1 comment:

  1. Ya'll have great taste ;-)
    Haven't heard of Justified before but will def check it out.

    ReplyDelete